Technology sourcing services
SAP is unarguably one of the best ERP softwares in the world today. One of its unique features is its ability to be customized according to the needs of the organization. It is used by companies worldwide to manage logistics, human resources, financials, and other functions. However, to deploy the software effectively we must also pay attention to the sourcing and procurement.
At SAPHive we help our clients in picking out the right software for their needs. Our procurement executives work closely with client firms in identifying their requirements, understanding their working and how it can be made more efficient. This is a multi-layered process where we study the size, scope and potential for growth of the organization.
How we plan our technology sourcing
The process of identifying and sourcing the right software must be carefully conducted. This is critical because an error here can result in faulty software performance, unnecessary delays and loss. This is why our executives have a finely honed system to manage technology planning and sourcing. The process starts with understanding the organization, identifying its requirements and then pinpointing the right application software.
Understanding the organization: Every organization is different. Even in the same industry, we have differences in employee strength, technical expertise and scale of operations. All this has a bearing on the software we select. Our executives visit the firm to study their organizational structure and work flow in detail. Two essential factors here are the type of business and the size/scope of the organization. These are essential in judging scope of system integration during deployment.
Identifying the requirements: Every business has a specific requirement when deploying an ERP software. It could be to improve organizational working, collate all data or just to manage the financials. Some clients are looking for an umbrella solution, while some require specific and specialized software deployment. It is important to pinpoint the exact requirements of the business and its scale.
Growth targets: There are again two important factors here — the organization goals and its potential for growth. An accurate judgment of the growth scale helps us gauge the scale of deployment. The software must also keep pace with the growth of the organization. Evaluation of these factors is important in maintaining the economy of scale.
Why trust SAPHive with procurement?
- Technology expertise: Our procurement executives have expertise in multiple technology and an overarching expertise in multiple domains. Our expertise lies in custom development of SAP technologies and its integration in the organizational systems.
- Budget sensitive: We are extremely careful in creating realistic budget models and then diligently adhering to its boundaries. We have flexible development and staffing models, allowing us to create optimum economy when deploying our own personnel. Our experts in the field also ensure that the client receives value for money.
- Advanced tech centre: SAPHive now deploys advanced tech centers that reports on new technologies and trends. The center is responsible for consultation on technology-related decisions, such as up-gradation of software.
- Vertical market expertise: Our executive has expertise in vertical market segments like retail, finance services, medical/pharmaceutical technology, manufacturing and telecom. We offer customized solutions that are crafted by our experts.
- Experienced staff: SAPHive offers expertise in multiple domains, creating a comprehensive model of technology procurements and deployment. We deploy only the best practices in key technologies that are devised carefully by our business analysts in consultation with technical experts.
- Implementation services: Our services do not stop at procurement. SAPHive offers 360 degree SAP solutions that cover procurement to implementation, remote support and on-site deployment. In short, we offer one-stop solutions for all your technical requirements.
Call us today to find out more about our Technology Sourcing Services.